Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gotta post something


I'd like to thank whoever lent me that $10 to join the "Brown Family Tree" NCAA bracket pool. Although I haven't seen a college basketball game since sometime around 1993, I was able to run roughshod over the league, but they all had last names beginning with "H", which somewhat dampens the thirll of my victory. I was the only "Brown" in the thing, so it would have been extremely upsetting had I lost :) I guess this prooves the "monkey throwing darts" theory of bracket selections...
Anyway, I don't have much to say, although we did enjoy a nice visit from the "bigdog" this past weekend, the kids were thrilled to see their grandpa, and we had nice weather to boot, so all is good...
That will have to do for now, take care all...
Peace,
Jeffrey


No comments: